Thursday 29 March 2012

Fabulous Little Frock

This is such a great photo, I adore this little frock and the girl is beautiful. But, if you're familiar with the term 'mutton dressed as lamb' I'm sure you'll agree that no matter how much anyone over 20 loves this dress they really should not wear it.

Now don't get me wrong, this was not a snap decision, nor was it an easy one to make. I've been pondering this for a while now, trying to come up with any situation where it would not look ridiculous on a very stylish (if I do say so myself) 40 something woman. I could only come up with three.

1. Halloween Party
2. Square Dance
3. My Bedroom

Kiki

3 comments:

  1. There should definitely be more square dances in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you could pull this look off with the right accessories, like Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't trust myself not to buy it if I saw it in a shop even though I know I shouldn't. I'd happily give a square dance (is that code?) and Spain a go!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete