Sunday 1 April 2012

Gorgeous and Feminine

This is a lovely example of a very feminine style that I just love.
The photo was taken in Paris recently after the Chloe show (sadly I was not the photographer) although I will be 'keeping my eyes peeled' for style and glamour when I go there in summer. Watch this space. Back to this ensemble...focus Kiki!

The pink collar just peeks out from around her neck and wrists, breaking up the navy jumper and hat that she has perfectly matched. The beautiful flowing skirt has a real summer flow to it so it's a bit of a surprise that she's paired it with a dark jumper and felt hat, but it works.

Then I move to the shoes....oh those shoes. They are divine and bring the whole look together perfectly. And that lovely little clutch, I really must get me one of those.

Kiki

2 comments:

  1. I agree that is a good look. I like it. love her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste, glad you like it.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete