Thursday 12 April 2012

To Ink...Or Not To Ink?

So, am I getting old or are there way more tattoos out there than ever before?

I am not sure how I feel about it...it's not the stereotypical bikie bloke with 'Mum' on his arm anymore either it's everyone! Young (really really young), old, men, women, all designs and any body part.

Is this more noticeable because summer is just ending and people don't wear much here when it's hot or is it the same the world over?

Am I the last 'clean-skin'?

Kiki

2 comments:

  1. No Kiki, you are certainly not the last cleans in, although I absolutely agree with you about the prevalence of ink these days! Maybe we are just chicken? X chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you might be right. Every now and again I have a moment when I think a tat might be fun, or cool, or empowering...then I remember it's not a haircut that will grow out and I quickly change my mind. What about a piercing instead? Kiki

    ReplyDelete