Friday 15 June 2012

Black and White



I am a huge fan of black and white. It is clean and crisp and always flattering.

There really is nothing tricky about putting together a black and white ensemble, and so easy to add a tiny bit of fun colour (if the occasion permits). You really must consider your complexion though as white near the face can wash some people out a little. If you're at risk of this, add a necklace or lower neckline to move the white away or break it up a bit.

I've never worn white stockings as I worry about it thickening my less than gazelle-like legs, but this lady has lovely lean legs and it looks great. I wonder if darker stockings wouldn't look as good and therefore ruin this look? And I adore the gloves, they add a bit of glamour to a really lovely outfit.

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment