Tuesday 26 June 2012

Just a little bit nervous.

I have come to the realisation that I am just a little bit nervous about my upcoming maiden voyage to Italy. At first, when I started analysing my apprehension I thought it was because it's my first time there and I don't know my way around...and then there's the language! I took Italian language lessons for a few months last year but I have completely forgotten everything I learned.

Then I started thinking about what I will pack, how much do I want to lug around the country, and how much space do I want to allow for purchases? Baggage allowance is limited on the flights I've booked so I've decided to take only one smallish suitcase. If I need...I can always mail stuff home.

So, with that decision made the next one is much harder...what to take?

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and looking at photos of what people are wearing OS and I'm really getting worried. So many people look awesome ALL THE TIME. How on earth am I going to look great all the time on a very limited wardrobe, even while sightseeing? And the very important rule...how not to look like a tacky tourist?

The pressure is on!

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment