Monday 28 May 2012

Coloured Jeans

I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the coloured jeans fad but am now a true convert. I love them.

I started with a tan pair late last year, then there was a lovely white pair last Christmas, and my most recent are a cheap and cheerful pair of red ones. Orange has recently caught my eye and I've tried a few pairs on, but I am just not sure how long it's going to last. I am worried about buying another pair only to wear them a few times before that dreaded realisation that your fav pair of jeans are just not cool!

I might just save my pennies for my holiday ;)

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. I like the coloured Jeans and they do look hot. I have been tempted already and have a nice red pair. But never too much colour in the one outfit.

    ReplyDelete