Friday 18 May 2012

Sunny Style

Do you love sunnies? Do you have one pair for all occasions or are you a bit more like Bono and never seem to wear the same pair twice?

I am only just starting to realise sunglasses are a great fashion accessory, and they can really complete a 'look'. Of course there are the usual sports ones for cycling or fishing (not really my cup of tea but apparently the polarised lenses really help) but who knew that there are also a whole plethora of styles, shapes, colours and sizes?

I really like these cat eye shaped ones although I find it quite difficult to find ones that suit me. When the top doesn't go to my eyebrows it looks silly, and my nose is quite narrow so they often slide own, and I look like a perv in the mirrored ones...

Personal challenge: buy a pair of funky sunnies under $20 this week that I love.

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment